AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

greenstar cf card problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Central NY Farmer
Posted 9/23/2010 17:05 (#1371338)
Subject: greenstar cf card problems

when I try to save APEX setup data to my card I keep getting an error (something about I/O... can't really remember). This happened last year ruined 2 cards one was brand new at the time. having the same or similar problem again ruined 2 more cards.

more explaination: Had 2 cards one with sprayer data and a backup with just setup data. unloaded sprayer card no problem backed up apex erased all data from both cards. updated apex, did another backup(I'm paranoid after loosing three years of data last year) downloaded updates for gs2, saved on sprayer card and updated 2 gs2's with no problem. came back to desktop to save setup data on sprayer card and thats when trouble started (forgot to erase update data on card but didn't think it would matter) tried to format sprayer card, wouldn't format and now doesn't even register on list of drives. took backup card formatted successfully but it wouldn't accept setup data and now won't register either.

Could my reader be the problem, last year the problem resolved itself after ruining 2 cards, is it nromal for a card to only last a year?

I bought a new computer last year thinking it would make life easier but still have lots of trouble
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)