AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AgLeader PF3000 Questions: What Do You Think?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Mbmaring
Posted 3/22/2007 20:19 (#123950 - in reply to #123891)
Subject: Re: AgLeader PF3000

North west MN
Does it yield map. If so, in real time? Yes and Yes you can pick many different data items to watch like Average yield, Instant yield, average moisture and instant moisture, productivity, and may more I can't think of now. What it does not have is a color screen to see the different yields on the screen while in the field. The data will be logged to card and you can look at it in the office.

How hard is it to use? Easy

How hard is it to install? first one takes a day next one takes 4 hours

Are they as good as my neighbors GreenStar Systems? Yes most say better

how much doe they cost? The pf 3000 was replaced by the ADvantage it costs about $2400 for the monitor and $2200 for the combine kit.

I would recommend the Insight now as it can be used rest of the year to steer the tractor, control the sprayer, and planter. It has a color display and you can see a yield map on the go with a color ledged
I used a advantage in one combine and now I am adding the insight to the other one. I also will use the insight in the spring to steer the tractor then steer the tractor and control my sprayer at spraying time and of course at harvest to steer the combine and record yield.
It will also log your spray and seeding records for you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)