AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Chevy to Dodge...?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

davpal
Posted 8/16/2010 00:15 (#1317589 - in reply to #1316579)
Subject: Re: Chevy to Dodge...?

Mid Michigan
I think we're talking about the same layout but calling it a different thing. I believe there are four different cab configurations in pickups. Regular cab that seats 3. An extended cab that seats 3 and maybe a couple of little kids in the back that has a very small bench seat and no doors to enter the back. A club cab that has rear doors and can seat 6 adults 3 in the front and 3 in the back. Finally the crewcab that has external door handles on the back, full sized doors front and back, and can hold 4-6 people depending on if it has the center consoles front and rear. My friends 08 chevy 3/4 ton has this configuration and can seat 4 people. I think what I'm calling a Dodge club cab your calling it an extended cab in the chevy. Maybe chevy does call it an extended cab. All I know is the original extended cab pickups they came out with in the chevy are very small and most people don't like them. Putting 6 adults in them would be like putting the same amount of people in a phone booth. I guess I thought they were all called quad cabs nowdays.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)