AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forecast
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

d4dave1
Posted 8/16/2010 12:52 (#1318026 - in reply to #1315081)
Subject: RE: Forecast

Edson, Alberta, Canada

Weather y-day was completely overcast until about 14:00 then mixed clouds and about 21°and 67% humidity. "GUESS-CAST was for clear blue skies, 24° and 37% humidity. GUESS-CAST for today from Saturday was for clear blue skies, zero% chance of rain, drying index fair, 22°. It rained all night last night, about 1/2 inch and is totally overcast today, no point in discussing the humidity or drying index.
Those useless a-holes that "predict" the weather couldn't predict their own bowel movement. The only time they are better than 50% accurate is "NOW-CASTING" or "PAST-CASTING" and even then I have sat in my tractor looking out the window as the rain pounded down while the mindless a-hole blathered on about "What a beautiful sunny day we have outside today. Remember to put on the sunscreen!" Too stupid to even look out the window.
Yeah....I don't like 'em much......
It has been a struggle in these parts this year trying to put up hay. Drought for May and June and rain every second - third day throughout July and August. After last nights 1/2 inch we just cleared 7 inches total for the entire year.
I check the weather each day when I walk out the door and look at the sky. My weather "predictions" are certainly no worse then the paid professionals.
Regards,
Dave.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)