AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CaseIH AFS Software Question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

CornfedHusker
Posted 8/7/2010 22:26 (#1305480 - in reply to #1304768)
Subject: Re: CaseIH AFS Software Question

Nebraska
hmm I use Advanced and am not sure where basics features stop in this instance. one way you can do it is create a new map of Yield then add to map your "hybrid boundaries" over the yield. be sure hybrids boundaries on top. then grab the select POINT tool and click inside one Hybrid's boundary this should then crosshatch or select the area of hybrid. Then use the Query through layers tool. its the "?v" question mark with the down arrow above the map screen. this will run you a small report of area and harvested bushels and the average. then just click the next area and repeat. Clear as mud? I don't think basic can overlay multiple operations in the reports function. (ex. product summary report filtered or grouped by hybrid) In advanced there is a function to do just this. It will create a graph using the "compare attributes" in the analysis wizard. Basic is also not capable of overlaying a semi transparent layer for printing.

You could put 2 maps on a custom map layout and instead of putting legends on it you could use "Show Labels" from your Map options menu.

disclaimer: doing this from memory so don't flame me if the steps aren't exact lol
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)