AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No comments
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 7/29/2010 08:10 (#1292500 - in reply to #1292426)
Subject: Re: No comments

North Central Illinois
Take a couple of deep breaths. I know exactly where you are coming from. I've been there. I have had what I considered to be bad crops before and felt like no one believed me or that I was the Lone Ranger. I'm not telling you how to run your farm or manage it or whatever. I was just pointing out that depending on your rootworm pressure traited corn may not pay on your farm. It does pay on my farm. As I mentioned insecticide just wont hold here. If it works for you that is great. If you think you can plant bin run corn and make more money than using traited corn now this is just plain crazy. I understand that you and many other folks are having a bad year. Heck things don't look spectacular around here but I am counting myself lucky as it still looks to be a decent crop. You need to relax a little. Don't take everything everybody says on here so personal. If things are that rough where you are at quit walking your fields. I don't mean that as a smartass comment either. You are only going to make yourself feel worse. There isn't anything you can do about it at this point. Are you anywhere around Gilman perhaps?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)