AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SOME CHARTS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

bherms
Posted 7/20/2010 11:53 (#1280798 - in reply to #1280355)
Subject: Trader Vic / Fast Money link

Here is the Trader Vic video

that should work, or just search "trader vic" on cnbc.com, "hyperinflation" is about the fourth choice.

I just got an email from Fidelity ... they think stock and commodity markets need more quantitative easing.  Many think they will get it ... elections coming up, Democrats have some leftover stimulus to blow, and they have QE to "put a face on" this house of cards ... try to paint a little rosier picture.

My guess is they'll try to kick SC's aluminum can collection days down the road past the election, and from there maybe we'll all be gathering by the river, sharing cooked carp by his van.  :)

So many are sure of calamity that I'd like to be a contrarian, but all the signs point toward eventual monetary breakdown, unless a new congress can do an about face on entitlements and spending.

The US is different than most countries, since we are still the reserve currency, but I guess that could change, though probably (hopefully) not overnight.  Zimbabwe can fall apart quickly, but it is harder to run from the USD in big volume, (not that I have that problem).

Edited by bherms 7/20/2010 11:56
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)