AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question for Senior Citizen- Economic End Times
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Itchy
Posted 7/19/2010 13:56 (#1279501 - in reply to #1279463)
Subject: Re: Question for Senior Citizen- Economic End Times

SW Iowa
I know you're kidding Alberta. By the time things get tough enough up in your neighborhood that you thing of hunting me and my cash up, it won't buy a dam thing anyway (What I havn't yet traded away, that is).

A new natl. gov't will print new a new money. Small stronghold groups of survivalists will have their own barter system of trade, probably with edible or useful commodities (ex. eggs and diesel), which they will use amongst themselves and other neighboring groups. The US dollar will be just a fire starter.

And as far as any debts owed on land, machinery, taxes, or other--forget it. Ain't no bill collectors with enough hair on their azz to attempt to forclose on any one. You will have to provide the collective a regular amount of required trade commodity to compensate for security and whatever else they can provide the individual survive, but it will be something you can handle and not be a burden. The big losers will be old folks and folks counting on their retirement cheques keeping them going. There will be no mail, no cheques, no dollars. Old and inferm will need the young and strong to survive.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)