AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Couple morning showers in Finland
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

rodrod5
Posted 5/25/2010 02:25 (#1213055 - in reply to #1213052)
Subject: Re: Couple morning showers in Finland

Lubbock, Texas
wow looking at that was pretty different.....first some of those places could easily be here in the USA or maybe Canada......it was funny to look down the thread and not understand anything until the "rolling eyes" smiley.......I knew what that meant haha

not to sound like a dumb American, but some of your words look like a key is stuck on the keyboard....haha sorry but it is a unique looking language Americans don't see often.....do you have a separate keyboard for typing on English sites or do you just let Microsoft translate it and you know how your letters translate to English on your keyboard......or do you use an English keyboard and let Microsoft and your brain translate/type in your native language on forums like the link u posted....I guess you have a keyboard in your language

sorry for the dumb questions Finland is a LONG way from here!

that was a pretty bad wash in one of those pics looks like it went right over a pretty high stand of grass.....in the other pic I like my snow on the ground.....in pictures haha...I die in the cold

hope it all gets cleaned up and the weather breaks for you thanks for the pics from far far away!

Edited by rodrod5 5/25/2010 02:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)