AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Blackberry Phones Machinery
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

JoshA
Posted 5/19/2010 17:16 (#1205972 - in reply to #1204904)
Subject: Storm2

Alberta, Canada
The Storm2 has wifi too. I have a Blackberry Storm2, and while it hasn't been the most reliable (this is my 3rd storm. the first was a 9530 Storm1, the second a Storm2 (9550) and currently another 9550.

The first two I got very shortly after they were released so I expect that's why they had some bugs. My first Storm lasted 11 months until I got fed up with it freezing, the second lasted 5 horrible months before it finally bit the dust. So far this has been flawless.

Dad has a Storm 9530 that is flawless. He got it in march 2009, it came out in November 2008. It replaced a Curve which he had for 3 miserable weeks before chucking it. Loves his Storm, but is contemplating making the move to iPhone next time as he likes his iPod touch.

Storm vs Tour? Depends what you're using it for most. I use mine for everything, phone, e-mails, music, movies, web, spreadsheets, camera... So for me, Storm it is. If you mostly intend on using it for e-mails and such, I might lean towards the tour.

Storm is just a personal preference to me, I like touching big screens. Even my home computer is a 25" Touchscreen desktop.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)