AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Finally got to test out my version of a twin row planter (lots of pics)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Posted 5/12/2010 12:41 (#1195999 - in reply to #1195348)
Subject: Re: Finally got to test out my version of a twin row planter (lots of pics)

Corydon, IA

4ethanol - 5/11/2010 23:54 Haha nope I would be glad if you were closer and stopped by so we could chew the fat on my towcart Im just glad that people appreciate the time that I spend on my projects. I can take alot of up close pics of it and email them to you and kinda explain what we did and how we did it and why we did what we did if you want me to. But hey if you are ever in this part of western corn belt feel free to stop in and take a glance at not only the cart but all our shop built machinery (we kinda get bored in the winter so we just start fabricating things that we dream up out drivin on the tractor during the summer :-)

Thanks for the kind offer. I havent decided for sure what I want to do about my liquid program. I have saddle tanks on the planting tractor so I can put some on that way and then sidedress later on the ground I dont use NH3 on.

I used to make it out to the NE part of Kansas when I worked for the pipeline. Stayed in Holton alot when we worked at Havensville. The line went on out SW from there. Never made it to the NW part of Kansas.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)