AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Where to look for more of these..........................
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

rodrod5
Posted 5/6/2010 01:31 (#1187377 - in reply to #1187361)
Subject: Re: Where to look for more of these..........................

Lubbock, Texas
for that price you are probably looking at a Jap truck if you want one newer or you are looking at getting a used one and having it done up like u want

the one you first posted will be very rare with the dually bed and probably impossible for that price

in the 4 door medium duty I either see Internationals or Chevy Kodiak as the most common sold with crew cab and a lot of those will be ex municipal or utility trucks

http://www.commercialtrucktrader.com/medium-duty-trucks/search-resu...

the jap ones for that price get you closer to new or the GM product......even with price high to low there are lower priced ones on past page 1

now that I think for a second the 26K was GVWR I am sure not price range......but even if you bump the price range up there is little if any additional choices

the 4door in that category of truck is just very rare and most are GM, Ford, Int, or Jap with a very few Freightliners....most of the "custom" ones being GM or Ford and the utility ones being INT or Freightliners

but you could have a lot of bed, frame chopping, and interior done for the price some of those F450+ and Top Kicks go for VS a used one

Edited by rodrod5 5/6/2010 02:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)