AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Air conditioning system for a truck without it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Stacy
Posted 5/5/2010 15:16 (#1186796 - in reply to #1186266)
Subject: Re: Air conditioning system for a truck without it?

Triplett / Brunswick MO / Brookfield
I've heard good things about Red Dot, but we've never had one installed. I'm sure it would make it easier to clean your radiator.

Many truck we have sold, that did not have AC, we've had an out fit add AC to the truck. The unit we have used, the blower sets between the seats and is attached to the inside back of the cab. The one we use does not stick out the back of the cab, but some add ons do. The ones we use has compressor and other stuff mounted under the hood like a typical set up. Our customers have gotten along very good with them. It's been a couple years since we've had one installed, we just costed it out to help out a customer. But I would guess with inflation and someone wanting to make a little money, the cost today might be around $2,000 installed.

I'm at home and can't remeber the name of the unit. But if you're interested in something like that, I'll try to remember to check for your post in the morning, if I'm able to go into work. I'd be glad to give you the name of the unit.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)