AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

quickroots or TJ micromix
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

riverroadfarmer
Posted 4/17/2010 10:10 (#1165131 - in reply to #1164844)
Subject: Re: quickroots or TJ micromix

SDFarmboy, no I am not a dealer of any product, I do look at all the information that I can gather and try some "new" products each and every year, those who do good then I look for the second year on a larger scale, then if they prove to be profitable, my son and I try to use.

I do purchase seed corn from Legend Seed which is located in SD as you are and they do offer QuickRoots on their corn. You may want to ask them "WHY" I know it Works here. But, I am smart enough that it may not in your operation. But, it works and pays for itself here.

I just wanted to post as last week there were some online who talked about Sabrex as the Best product to use and how the local co-op gave him some, but when I tried to get some, I got a total different answer, they only made some for plot use. NOT for sale. In that case, I think and know it was from someone who did knowling LIED and tried to boost interest. hopefully, I will find some and try it. Dont know yet,

I again do not sale or distribute any product. I am tired of those who try to SNOW us with B S and take our cash then next year New product to try again. I research, try and try again to find the best overall product(s) that make me more profitable not any this year but hopefully for my children and if I am lucky their children

Hope this helps you to understand my postings

Edited by riverroadfarmer 4/17/2010 10:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)