AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

concentrated dry AMS from Farm Advantage
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

hiredman
Posted 1/28/2010 12:11 (#1045876 - in reply to #1045676)
Subject: Get over it Adsfarm

Silver Lake, Minnesota
From what I gather you used to be a FA dealer and might have gotten burned when that whole thing went down over there? Now I'm usually one who follows the code of Children shouldnt speak unless spoken to and as a young farmer I love to glean info and wisdom by listening to all of the guys here on NAT, but really try to speak very little. But I must speak up....

Now I am a farmer who has dealt with lots of companies including Hefty, Asmus, FA, AgLand Coop, Estes and lots of other places in the past and fortunately I wasnt affected by whatever happened in 2008 at FA.....and at this point only the good Lord Knows what really did happen. With all of these companies I have had good and bad experiences

But any time FA is mentioned you hop on your horse and do nothing but sling mud. I dare to say this isnt the place for all your slander. If you had a problem so be it, but your contributing nothing to this community by constantly making personal attacks at the owner. This is a community where we help one another and share info, not constantly beat a dead horse.

Nothing personal, but I really dont like to see the negativity on this form. The topic pertained to AMS product and you find a way to belittle them......grow up and get over it. Let the past be the past and I guarantee you'll see benefits in the form of stress relief, closure, and maybe even the blood pressure will go down a few ticks.

HOWEVER REGARDING THE NS.........I have used the NS with decent results. I dont think it is a form of AMS but more of a replacement made of a different chemical compound. It is easier to work with because it takes a lot less product to achieve similar results. But i too have mixed it a little hot and dinged my crop, but it was my own doing as I over used it. It works like everything else.....if you follow the label correctly it will work.

Again nothing personal Adsfarm, I as many other members would like to see this site as a place of unity and support for one another, and it pains me to see when its not.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)