AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone have any luck getting help out of Nutech sales
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

JDH SE IA
Posted 12/20/2009 09:54 (#976024 - in reply to #973518)
Subject: RE: Update...

Burlington, IA
Just to let everybody know, Eddie and I are now communicating, and I'll do what I can to help him. I had e-mailed Eddie in response to his original e-mail to me, and it wasn't getting through for some reason. I don't know if it ever did get delivered. Mediacom, my internet provider, has just, and I do mean just, installed a completely new e-mail system, so that may have had something to do with it. I then started getting notices from the system that it was trying to deliver my mail to Eddie, but couldn't do so. I keep a second Hotmail address, so I e-mailed Eddie from that and got through, so we are now communicating, and I will help him any way I can.

I will never deliberately ignore any request for information, or recommendations, or help of any type. There has to be an extenuating circumstance involved for there to be a long delay in, or complete lack of, a response by me. I had considered in this situation posting my cell number, but decided that might not be such a hot idea broadcasting that over the internet. I don't mind providing that, but doing so by e-mail on an individual basis might be the more judicious way to go.

Although I'm not terribly impressed with the bill of goods his multi-line dealer is trying to hand Eddie, hopefully all's well that ends well, now that we are in touch with each other.

Since I've been accused of being gabby, I'll shut up now. Just wanted to update the situation.

Merry Christmas to all,
JDH
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)