AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AGCO
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

redline
Posted 11/15/2009 22:24 (#925698 - in reply to #925238)
Subject: Re: AGCO

Central Iowa
<p>I am pretty sure my AGCO dealer won't want anything to do with massey. They will let the whole works go before they will take on Massey. Around here Massey is pretty much a dirty word. There aren't any dealers for miles and miles. I won't travel to them. Dealing with a Cat dealer isn't much fun either. They really don't care much if they have my business or not. Massey has tried to have dealers around here before, but they give up easily and leave customers high and dry. Too many people here holding grudges yet. If there isn't a dealer around to help me take care of my older AGCO family orange stuff, you can be darn sure I won't be buying anything else from them. Another thing, without the AGCO line, the Gleaner combine will just be a "shortline" combine. Who is going to spend 300 to 350 K on a shortline combine that may or may not have support in the near future? I think Mr. Richenhagen needs to have his head examined. They are dumping the wrong line. The Massey line is the real bunch of duds if you ask me.</p><p> </p><p>Are you listening to your customers AGCO?? Massey might be the hot item in Europe, but it is a real dud in much of the USA.</p>

Edited by redline 11/15/2009 22:43
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)