AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD 4wd AutoTrac Problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Dennis SEND
Posted 11/6/2009 00:05 (#915061)
Subject: JD 4wd AutoTrac Problems

I have a 9320 with factory integrated Autosteer several weeks ago when I tried chisel plowing I got a code SSU 111 which is Steering valve fault (I called dealer and we cleared it and didn't use it again right away because got wet and I have been more concerned with getting beans done, well finished cutting beans so figured it was time to get the chisel plow going made a couple of rounds yesterday and same thing SSU code 111 cleared it but came right back dealer says it is the steering column sensor so I tore the steering column apart and put in a new one (oh by the way it only cost 1200) put it back together made two rounds and I get a SSU 182 code (Steering angle sensor signal missing) cleared the code (good thing I can do it myself and not have to have service tech out every time) comes right back along with the SSU 111 code so what do I do now besides steer the tractor manually has anyone ever ran into this problem before, I did this, this evening after the dealer was closed but plan on getting the new steering angle sensor to put on in the morning and hope for the best, this is fustrating spending 1200 on a part I probally didn't need to replace in the first place but is a pain to change so don't know if I will put the old one back in or not. Guess i am just hoping someone out there has had this happen and knows what to fix. TIA Dennis SEND

Here is what the neighbors looked like after a little fire on Tuesday, after bean trash build up along side the exhaust manifold and pipe.

Edited by Dennis SEND 11/6/2009 00:18

(jse_IMG_1712.jpg)

(jse_IMG_1713.jpg)

(jse_IMG_1714.jpg)

(jse_IMG_1715.jpg)

(jse_IMG_1717.jpg)

(jse_IMG_1718.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments jse_IMG_1712.jpg (73KB - 93 downloads)
Attachments jse_IMG_1713.jpg (76KB - 74 downloads)
Attachments jse_IMG_1714.jpg (73KB - 81 downloads)
Attachments jse_IMG_1715.jpg (76KB - 88 downloads)
Attachments jse_IMG_1717.jpg (77KB - 83 downloads)
Attachments jse_IMG_1718.jpg (71KB - 88 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)