AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

RIP InSight monitor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

GPSage
Posted 11/3/2009 20:41 (#912459 - in reply to #912422)
Subject: Re: RIP InSight monitor?

case14 - 11/3/2009 19:20

The ParaDyme system looks to me like it has a little bit different twist then what the Auto Farm roof array has. The Ag Leader has a built in cell modem for CORS and remote diagnostics work. I wonder what their cell plan and service agreement costs. Another thing is why didn't Ag Leader make sure they got Glonass for the ParaDyme. I'm intrigued by the new products that they released, but it is unfortunate that from what people have said so far about incompatibility with Trimble Auto Pilot system. Sure would be sweet if the system Integra had Glonass and would work with existing Auto Pilot systems (think Case IH and NH), and Auto Trac Ready (think JD) vehicles.

What does everybody else think about what Ag Leader might be missing?

The roof module is produced by autofarm. Its a new design of the patented autofarm roof module. From what i have gathered so far, it will have the capabilities to tie into the Accuguide ready tractors as well as the autotrac ready tractors. this is because its using autofarm for its steering and they allready had these capabilities.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)