AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why is it
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

ehoff
Posted 10/31/2009 12:01 (#908109 - in reply to #907976)
Subject: Re: Why is it

Central Missouri
Monsanto is going around telling farmers that they are the only company that derives their income 100% from ag. So what. Does that give them the rite to treat their customers like they do? Their sole and overriding concern is to extract as many dollars from their customers as possible by raising prices as high and as fast as they can. Do they have good products? Sure they do but you can only bend the price market over so many times before producers say enough. That is beginning to occur now. Once you lose a customer the way Monsanto is losing theirs it is very hard to get them back.

When your seed sales rep tells you to sign a new tech agreement this year tell him you aren't gonna do it. They will bend.

Have you read the agreement? I suggest you do. Ask the Monsanto people if they would sign the agreement if they were on the farmers side?

Ask them if they were asked to sign one if it dealt with something to do with their family would they sign it?

I suggest that none of them would and I guarantee that Monsanto wouldn't bind their business to something like that.

Edited by ehoff 10/31/2009 12:04
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)