AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AgCam
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

trippjn
Posted 10/21/2009 12:53 (#893233 - in reply to #892274)
Subject: I have a question

North Central Oklahoma
I have never used or seen a AgCam other than on the shelf at my local parts dealer. Earlier this summer I had the radio give up in my tractor. At the same time I was kicking around the idea of getting some sort of camera system for my tractor. Instead I just bought a DVD receiver and backup camera and installed it. Seems to have a nice wide view, but no night time sight without extra lights ( which I am probably going to install any way). I like the idea of conserving space as I already to have to many monitors in the cab. I don't like having to look up to the ceiling, but I don't look very often. The package cost around $800, but could have been cheaper if I wasn't limited to certain receiver models because of installation space limitations.

My question is am I missing out on better resolutions or other features that I would have really used, or are they about the same as my backup camera?

I forgot to mention that this is installed behind the commodity cart on my air seeder looking at the tool bar.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)