AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Should we plant the new "2" beans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

steveMIfarmer
Posted 10/13/2009 22:30 (#883515 - in reply to #882411)
Subject: Re: Should we plant the new "2" beans

West Michigan
dragon71 - 10/12/2009 23:45

supertiquer - 10/12/2009 21:05

Pardon me for being in buisness for 31 years on my own and have never planted a RR bean on my farm, but why do so many of you think you need RR1 OR RR2?

I think Monsanto has everyone brainwashed into they NEED Roundup beans. Almost like alcohol or drugs. I've never bought 1 bag of them in 15 years and have weigh tickets in the high 70 bushels per acre. And SOI, Nu Tech, Stine and Pioneer all have new conventional beans out this year. I was advised to order early because more people are tired of Monsanto's crap.

I do think it is sort of funny that dragon71 and supertiguer who have never bought or planted a bag of RR beans seem to think they are experts on the GMO vs Non-GMO seed debate. How would you know that high 70 bushel field wouldn't be high 80's if it was planted to RR beans. Or that the RR beans yield the same and the seed+chemicals cost is less per acre for the RR beans.

How do you figure you know that you are making the most $ per acre if you have never planted RR beans???????????????

(Disclaimer, I do not work for or sell for any seed company)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)