AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Maybe we should have done this for a second crop....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

lewdew29
Posted 9/2/2009 22:04 (#833505 - in reply to #833481)
Subject: RE: Maybe we should have done this for a second crop....

I am part owner and consultant for Ag Reports Network.
It began out of a conversation I had with a number of farmers on a trip across the growing regions where we do yield checks. They said they loved having the information on what the expect yields were but wanted to know EXACTLY what the farmer's had done to achieve those yields and any other information that could help them on their own farms.

Ag Reports Network I believe fills a much needed void in the agriculture industry, in this day of instant messaging and constant communication, I feel Ag Reports Network gives farmers a chance to see a variety of practices and techniques to help everyone achieve better things.

In the future we wish to expand our number of cameras and expand into South America.

To be honest, we DO wish to have advertising sponsors to support the site, as it takes a lot of money to keep it running and growing. At this time, we are still searching for those sponsors. But we will NOT charge for farmers to visit the site and see the information, I don't feel that charging FARMERS to see the information is the right way to do things.

So yes, I am trying to get more people to see the information because I feel it is a great way for farmers to give farmers information.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)