AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

pro 600 software
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

CaseFarmer
Posted 8/22/2009 00:58 (#819941 - in reply to #819801)
Subject: Re: pro 600 software

Flora IL
yeah it would be cool if you could tell it every 820 bushel i want it to go from Load 1 is always the corn number then we do L2 L3 L4 ect....

that might be asking alot but not sure why it is..lol.....

yeah i'll spray a field....download card and go back to the same field to spray it in a week or two lets say....i show up and select the field and the coverage map is there..... and when i click on it it shows the as applied rate.... so the map is all blue.... since that color is for 10 gpa....

well that really sucks... if you run out or have issues in the middle of the field when you come back you can't look at your map and go to where you quit since its all filled in anyway..

I see on the sms program you can assign things a Operational instance... spraying 1.....i wish every time you started the same field it would file that as Spraying 1.....Spraying 2....ect...

then late your could on your report organize it by Operation instances.... i mean i see on a report Atrazine i get that its the first pass...but lets say for someone who's not that familiar to it...they could see thats the first pass the this next deal was 2nd.

if i do a report and i see that this was the first pass since it has atrazine...but say i come back with 24oz rup and some li 700.... then i come back a third time with a 1 quart of rup and li.... later on in the year i print a large report out....well figuring which pass of roundup was 2nd or 3rd wouldn't be easy... sure i can put the dates on there a figure that but i might be way off....

but that would be nice... Im used to a excel spreadsheet on my pda and everything in order as its done...that something they still haven't figured out needs done on the case sms program...

it would be awesome to have a planter report and all fields shown in order...and sprayed for that matter... ive mentioned that at some meetings and other's agree.....

Hope that's a little clearer... Thanks torn
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)