AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Exporting dry fert prescriptions from SMS to Viper 4.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ShopTeacher
Posted 4/15/2024 16:47 (#10707792)
Subject: Exporting dry fert prescriptions from SMS to Viper 4.

NW MN

I'm having issues getting prescription files to be read by a Viper 4. It been a while since I've need to do this and SMS has changed how they export files to a Viper 4.

In 2019-2021 when I would export through Device Setup to a Viper 4, I would get .shp, .shx, .prj, and ,dbf files. All were read and applied by a couple different custom applicators without issue. On the current version, SMS is kicking out a TASKDATA file when Viper 4 is selected as the display.

After the TASKDATA file didn't load, I assumed that the issue was because of the different file type, so I tried exporting as a Viper 1/2 to see if I could get the familiar file types and I did get the familiar file types I was looking for.

When the applicator tries to load the files into the Viper 4, the Rx Rate Column drop down box only has a - - - in it and he cannot go further. Doesn't matter if it is the TASKDATA or the other file types.

Raven support told me that box has to do with the data in a .dbf file. They couldn't tell me a reason why it would display  - - - or how to fix it. My product is named 22-19-22-2, Raven support thought the - symbols might be causing the problem. That being said, that format for products is what I used successfully in the past.

I've done my diligence to export the files how Raven instructs.

Any ideas?

(Resized-20240415-083400-1713202821140 (full).JPEG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Resized-20240415-083400-1713202821140 (full).JPEG (146KB - 9 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)