AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm getting $7.34 for my wheat Boys.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Stormwatcher
Posted 4/15/2024 06:24 (#10707208 - in reply to #10706956)
Subject: RE: I'm getting $7.34 for my wheat Boys.

WCMO-SWMO Area
Joe R - 4/14/2024 20:59

You whine a lot about your crop conditions. Either you are FOS about your conditions, or you should quit growing certain crops where they aren’t meant to be grown. This is multiple years in a row.

The only one that is FOS on here is you...If I ran this place you would be gone...Jon has been a respected poster on here for many years but who are you..Jon lives in an area of good farm ground and can grow a good crop with a little moisture which he isnt getting...He shows pictures of his crops to back up his claims..I have been in his area many times as I had two uncles that lived out there..One farmed.

I live 250 miles east of Jon and we also were in a localized dry pocket in both 2022 and 2023..About the only thing we could grow was wheat those two years..Last year was a crazy year...In 2023 my farm which I rent out had a record 90-100 bu wheat yield,6 bu corn, and 3 bu beans...2022 wasnt much better..Normal yields are wheat 50-60,corn 130-150,early beans 35-45,and double crop beans 20-30..

This year the wheat looks great as we have had 7.5 inches of moisture..However,we still havent had a rain thats ran much water since May of 2022..Crop has insurance saved everyone around here but we need to grow some good crops in 2024.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)