AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Boots…union made
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

GDAD
Posted 3/29/2024 07:12 (#10685021 - in reply to #10684987)
Subject: RE: Boots…union made

N.E. MO
1466i - 3/28/2024 18:49

I can see your point GDAD. Today union now this is some not all. A lot of their attention is at being wrap up in the liberal woke BS. If union would get back to the full picture a full day work for a fair pay. There is too much protecting the inefficient worker just to keep numbers. In return being down the whole work force by the why bother busting my ass when he or she does not have to. Next thing that happens the whole place is not profitable. Seen it happen locally in several shops. Some of it goes to how some were raised as kids.

That’s exactly where I’m coming from. Unions were needed and a good thing when they were formed. But what they have become is disgusting to me. As stated above, (and to the dismay of some of the respondents, apparently), often there isn’t much choice when it comes to things like machinery, vehicles, etc. But on something as simple as boots, I will make a different purchase. Probably wouldn’t be an issue if they hadn’t put that tag in there like it’s a badge of honor or something. They’ve probably been union made all the years I’ve been wearing this brand of boots. But if they’re trying to use that as advertising now, it failed with me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)