AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AgLeader Display Cast Questions?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

AVP_Matt
Posted 3/7/2024 18:07 (#10656100 - in reply to #10656030)
Subject: RE: AgLeader Display Cast Questions?

Hennepin, IL
First you need 2 incommand displays with the wifi adapters. This is important as any self respecting dealer realizes it comes with the display, but I have seen a dealer dumping a bunch of them on FB, so that tells me there's some floating around without a wifi adapter. Regarding the 1200 you have already, if the adapter isn't installed, you'll have to find it and install it. I personally don't install them unless the customer is going to use it, but I always leave it with them.

Next you need Displaycast unlocks for both displays.

Third you need a data connection for each display. Mobile Hotspot works fine surprisingly. AL offers their modem as well, it would then just need a data plan. Your dealer can walk you through that if you're interested.

Last you'll need an Agfiniti Essentials license as well as your Agfiniti account set up. Besides the data plan, this should be your only recurring cost and it's just a yearly fee of $395.

I never though I could justify the expense, but its one of the last subscriptions I'd give up. Displaycast is fantastic but honestly I only use it to keep info the same between displays and its worth it just for that.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)