AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

TerraStar Unlock Transfer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 3/6/2024 19:39 (#10654641 - in reply to #10653971)
Subject: RE: TerraStar Unlock Transfer

East Central, Nebraska
i would say you either have incredibly bad luck or your doing something wrong. though i have had possibly hundreds of ag leader gps devices in my possession over the years most of which were 6500 i have never heard of one getting water in it though anything is possible, to have one owner have two do it seems insane. i have dealt directly or indirectly with many others and though moisture was very common on trimble ag25's this is the first i have heard of on a 6500.

that is a tough deal but i don't think you can expect much warranty from anyone. i would try to find the person that keeps dropping them on the concrete and see what they want to do about it. i would think there would have to be an explanation. what do you have them on? are they up high so water can drain off? your probably in a location that sees extreme high and low temps which can take its toll but one would think there is more going on there. were they new out of the box when you bought them? sorry for all the questions, just interesting to me that one person had multiple take on water. sorry about the troubles.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)