AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Psysician heal thyself
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 3/1/2024 15:32 (#10647102)
Subject: Psysician heal thyself

Pittsburg, Kansas
I post quite a few videos by Dr Ken Berry. Some of his own and some where he is being interviewed by someone else. I think pretty highly of what he says. Is he 100% correct? Probably not. I have not met a perfect human as far as I know.

But of all the doctors I listen to on Youtube I would estimate that 8 out of ten of them, or something around that amount, have some similar story of how they shyed away from some of the conventional medicine dogma and started doing things different in their own life and their practice. How did they come about this transition? By first their own health starting to go down the toilet and them knowing they were following their own medical advice and it wasn't working. So they set off on a mission of correcting their own health and in the process changed the way they practiced medicine and what they recomended to patients..

Here is Dr Berry being interviewed and he gets into his own personal transition in what he eats and why. His health problems and how he resolved them with diet. Not everyone's needs are the same. He goes into the specifics of what works best for his personal situation, his wife's different situation, and how he now has changed the way he practices medicine.

It is easy enough to skip if not interested. But for those that have watched some of the links of videos he is involved in might find it interesting how he came about his way of thinking about medical practice and how diet affects our health.

Here is a psysician that truly healed himself, and now uses what he learned healing himself to help others in thier attempt to heal themselves.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R9-ONG8q6Z8

I can relate. 5 years ago I could not imagine how much my health would improve by changing what I ate. Or maybe more specifically what I chose not to eat. Wife and I wanted to "fix" our weight with diet change, and we ended up fixing a whole lot more.

Edit: The presentation is REALLY long. But the part with his personal journey is in the early part of it. Most people don't want to spend the time to watch a 4 hour video. On the other hand, it is quicker than reading his books, and most of the information in his books is in this video.

Edited by John Burns 3/1/2024 20:43
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)