AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FarmFact accounting software
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

bsmith
Posted 3/10/2024 12:26 (#10659998 - in reply to #10657949)
Subject: RE: FarmFact accounting software

So I guess my point is, QBs online is going to cost you $90/month for that middle level (Plus) and that is just for one entity. So if you need 2 entities, that cost will be $2160/yr. I think anyone who has been using farm management software in the past, we've been a bit spoiled with the amount of technology we've received for the cost. I was a long time FW user so I know. But the reality is time has changed and costs have gone up. If you want something modern, easy-to-use and mobile friendly that brings it all together, I think there is value in spending money for it. I have a small operation and the Traction Basic level is good enough for me. Gives me cash accounting reports (income statement, balance sheet, Sch F, etc.), field profit reporting and the ability to send 1099s. And I can handle multiple entities and my subscription cost doesn't go up. For me, that was a no brainer but I can understand if you need more functionality, especially if you have a small farm. I looked at Red Wing in the past and it was just so hard to wrap my head around it, seemed like old technology from the 90's and you had to be an accountant to figure it out.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)