AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Risk Management Seminar
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

rmfarm
Posted 1/24/2024 15:27 (#10591366 - in reply to #10591184)
Subject: RE: Risk Management Seminar

NCMO
I don't personally know ehoff, but I have been reading this forum for several years. He has never tried to use this forum to promote anything that I am aware of. I have found his posts to be informative and thought provoking. He has never tried to be overbearing with his opinions. He mostly has presented a concept and then told us to study and form our own opinion. A good example is when the grain highs were being established in 2022, he suggested that we look at a long range chart and see what happened to price in the following few years. Looking at how much price retraced lower and how long it took for this to happen. He stated very clearly in the first two sentences of his post that the post was not a solicitation and there were no strings attached. RC seems to be saying that ehoff has some ulterior motive for posting . I don't believe this to be true. I mainly don't want to see a valued poster, who provides good information to be ran off by someone that I can't recall posting anything of value. Thanks ehoff for the information you provide and the manner in which you present it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)