AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Concerned city friend thinks I’m going to die from farm chemicals
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format
Green Acres Guy
Posted 11/24/2023 18:20 (#10495389 - in reply to #10495338)
Subject: RE: Concerned city friend thinks I’m going to die from farm chemicals

Latimer, Iowa (north central)
Defiantly not an ad because we do not sell any food products and would be 2 years from processing anything if had all the pieces in place. My personal farm could only provide 10% of the oats needed for a scalable mill so would need help with the other 90% from other farmers. Would encourage anyone that thinks that consumers are not concerned to head out to Expo West in California or the Plant Based Food Institutes conference in New York Just an example from research I have been doing. Go tell a Whole Foods/Trader Joes shopper that 49 times the glyphosate level in their food, no matter how small the actual number is, is just fine because we haven't died yet. It is an interesting topic to discuss.

Personally I am on the side that heavily processed, manipulated food (like beyond burgers, oat milk, freezer meals, etc) is much worse then eating simple straightforward fresh food (like beef, oats, milk, nuts, vegetables) with minimal processing.

Kinda flattering you think it could be an ad though! Just a farmer, looking to move from producing a commodity to producing food, sharing info on the topic, no marketing degree here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)