AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Picture problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 11/24/2023 11:30 (#10494985 - in reply to #10472500)
Subject: My experience also

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I have experienced the same thing. When posting pictures here on "regular" AgTalk, I am given the option of rotating them in various steps of 90 degrees to get them oriented correctly.

That option seems to be available within the Classifieds but it looks different and doesn't seem to work for me. Knowing that this might happen, I may take several pictures of the item with the phone or tablet turned different ways. I then load them all into the Classifieds and delete the ones I don't want.

Another probably better approach would be to load a picture into a computer and then use some type of computer software to rotate the picture various ways. Then save these new rotated versions with new slightly different names. Then go to the Classifieds and load the new picture instead of the original.

It really turns me off to have to view a picture which is upside down or 90 degrees off.

The following shows a beach picture normal and rotated here in Computer Talk. I tried the somewhat different rotate procedure in the Classifieds but the picture did not change.

Edited by tedbear 11/24/2023 11:42

(IMG_1250 (full).JPG)

(IMG_1250 (full).JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_1250 (full).JPG (130KB - 56 downloads)
Attachments IMG_1250 (full).JPG (130KB - 52 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)