AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

looking for a new outlet for computers and laptops, new or refurbished.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 10/29/2023 12:34 (#10460879)
Subject: looking for a new outlet for computers and laptops, new or refurbished.

East Central, Nebraska
i used to purchase my computers from a website called tigerdirect and they have since went away. i had excellent luck buying refurbished Lenovo Thinkpads from them over the years and an occasional desktop or two a year for different locations on the farm and off and helping out family and neighbors with fairly inexpensive systems. i was wondering if anyone recommends an outlet for good aftermarket computer systems new and used. i see that lenovo has an outlet webpage that sells similar but don't see any T series on there and new they run several times more than i was buying them from tigerdirect. just thought i would test the waters here and see if anyone had an outlet they use.

i could probably justify new just really felt comfortable taking a lower priced system in the cab with me when needed. funny story i bought a T450 years ago when i was working support for a precision ag company, i said for $400 bucks who cares if it only lasts a few months in the cab, i think i am on year 3 or 4 with it, letters and numbers are rubbing of the buttons but i keeps chugging along. probably a diamond in the rough but thought if i could keep buying those systems all the better.

thanks.

Edited by caseihfarmer 10/29/2023 12:37
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)