AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Never fails....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

boa628
Posted 8/6/2009 13:31 (#801812)
Subject: Never fails....

SWOH
Why is it that every time (and I do mean every) I buy a ticket to sit in the grandstand somebody always makes a big deal because I'm sitting in THEIR seat? Took the kids to the tractor pull last night at the fair, bought my tickets, went and found our seats. Of course there's somebody already sitting in our seats. No big deal, I wasn't gonna be a jerk and make them move. So we sat in the seats right next to our seats. I at least made an attempt to sit in the right seats. So a little while later some lady comes up and makes a big deal cause we're sitting in her seats. And of course the guys sitting in the our seats didn't think they needed to move. And no they weren't together. Row behind us had 7 or 8 open seats so we moved up there. I guess those were nobody's seats cause nobody got mad at us for sitting there. But it happens everytime, somebody's sittin' in our seats and so we sit somewhere else and then somebody gets all ticked off cause we're in their seats. I guess I should put a stick up my @ss too and start making people get out of my seats. And it's not like the grandstands were packed, there were empty seats all over the place. Am I the only one this happens too? What do you guys think, is it that big of a deal if somebody is sitting in your seat at a tractor pull? I can understand if you go to a concert or a ball game or race or something and spend a lot of money on tickets, but $6 for a tractor pull? At the county fair? And they really weren't very good seats.......I find it all kinda funny really.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)