AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is there a U Tube video Tutorial doing step By step of CIH 372 setup
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Loren SE IA
Posted 5/28/2023 17:55 (#10247192)
Subject: Is there a U Tube video Tutorial doing step By step of CIH 372 setup

Kalona, IA

I keep losing RTK on my 372 receiver. Have Pro 700 and Nav III using local CIH modem and Verizon signal. Tech did Version changes on Pro 700 (down to Ver 28) to try & get it to communicate with my '04 CIH planter w/o any luck and I lost about all functionality on my 700, including Guidance. Tech came out and upgraded back to Ver 32 and it seems like about everything is back to what it was except for my RTK signal. 

Just before Tech left the 1 cellular symbol came on the top left but never both like it had been. He hadn't changed anything, it just started working. Several days later it quit with the cellular symbol but kept x-fill for 1 day of planting. The next day X-fill was gone too and the only thing I can get is WAAS. I did mess around with settings  on RDI and may have changed something crucial but I normally go back to original if it doesn't work, but there is a possibility that there is are several that are not like it should be. 

I've gone over it so many times and tried so many that I almost have it all memorized but what I'm really wondering is if my modem is still working or has bad connections as after the re-upgrade the Cellular was never back to normal. Non of the modem connections are very visible. I had the right "panel" cover off several times and tried finding where the connections are but I think it may be down way lower right hand area. Don't know. 

But before I dig to deep I was wondering if there are any complete step by step videos I could watch out in the tractor to see if I have it setup correctly. I got my Login and password page setup like my Tech said it should be, all to NO avail!

Thanks for any "Guidance" pun intended ;

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)