AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Original Greenstar CAN Low Voltage
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

rollig
Posted 5/11/2023 09:17 (#10224784)
Subject: Original Greenstar CAN Low Voltage

SCMN
We’ve got a Deere 8100 that has a universal greenstar harness running a brown box and 3000 receiver. When you initially power it up and every time you engage the autotrac it shows a CAN low voltage message. With the receiver unplugged this message doesn’t come up. When I watch the CAN voltage at the receiver Hi is 2.5v for a second and then drops to about 1.6v and stays there. CAN Lo is 1.6V and stays there.

I had another identical harness laying around so I tried that and the results were the same. I did find one old post saying that the 3000 receiver pulled more amps than the iTC did. That would make sense, I don’t remember ever having this problem before the 3000 receiver. A new harness with larger wires was the solution Can anyone verify that is the case?

The harness power passes through a 10 amp fuse and runs the receiver, display, and ATU. It functions just fine but the low voltage warning will drive a person crazy.

(5B8B6F2B-4A23-4867-BB8B-CDD351626B0D (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 5B8B6F2B-4A23-4867-BB8B-CDD351626B0D (full).jpeg (149KB - 55 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)