AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Uploading data into sms
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

cyclones30
Posted 5/9/2023 13:05 (#10222417 - in reply to #10222286)
Subject: RE: Uploading data into sms

Midwest

rcfynrdt - 5/9/2023 11:23 Got my initial issue resolved with updating to version 23. What i have not solved is im missing to years of harvest data from my integra display. Crop year 20 and 21. Have gone back to the display and the date is still there can pull up the maps in the summary reports but can not get them to transfer to sms. I went to the advanced tap and watched them transfer and it won't transfer any date older than a year.

You went to Advanced and export all log files?  Or what do you mean you saw them all? 

SMS only gives you one chance to read in data like that. 

If you do think you've got it on the USB, one sure way to know is go to File-Projects and make a new blank project. Call it test or or whatever you want and read in your data there. Then you won't run into issues with SMS having seen that earlier data at all and it will bring anything and everything that's on the stick. Also, it might show you that the data was recorded under a different year or season number and needs to be changed to the correct one or something which is why it's not where you're expecting it in your original tree. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)