AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

SF6000 Simulated Radar Speed Output on JD 8100
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tgergen
Posted 5/1/2023 17:56 (#10211759)
Subject: SF6000 Simulated Radar Speed Output on JD 8100

I bought a JD 8100 with integrated autosteer. I am trying to feed simulated radar speed from my SF6000 into both my tractor and Computer Trak 250 Monitor. I could not find the 2 pin weather pack connector behind the fuse panel ( I had the entire console tore apart looking for it but all I can find is the lay-in harness for the integrated autosteer). I bought a harness for my 4640 display that has an additional pig tailed 12 pin weather pack connector. In this connector I can find the brown wire 211. I made a jumper that connects from wire 211 in the monitor harness down to the 3 pin weather pack behind the exhaust where you would normally hook up a radar. This did not seem to work as I expected. I went in and made sure my CCU Radar Configuration Addresses are correct. Now I am kind of at a standstill because I do not know where to look next. I tried talking to the guidance experts at my local dealership but they do not seem to be as knowledgeable about the 4640 and SF6000 as they are about the 2630 and SF3000. Any input would be appreciated.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)