AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Loan question.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Rich
Posted 7/20/2009 16:08 (#781805 - in reply to #781470)
Subject: RE: Foot baths.

Kansas
Thing is, I'm not trying to insinuate that your message on your tailgate is anything to be made fun of.

I'm merely trying to get you to take your blinders off and open your eyes and realize in life that just because at the moment you cannot see how something someone else has done looks like honor to the lord or the work of the lord, it doesn't mean it is bad, it should be judged, or condemned or even scoffed.

Now you can sit there and say you weren't judgemental but from the sarcasm in your original post of this thread that is a lie and you know it. If you weren't........you wouldn't of even brought up the tattoo comment. I don't single you out, I single out your ideals and call you on them. You can call this the work of the lord if you would like.

When you honor another person, since man was made in the image of god, are we not also honoring god when it is done with good intention?

Bottom line, try to think about things through anothers eyes. Don't be so hasty to attach the lord to everything, while even though he is, there are things in life that can be done for other reasons and I do not see the almighty above having a single problem with that.

Paul may have been whipped and starved but he never had to deal with a court, a broken heart and the sting of a needle puncturing the skin rapidly for 2 hours nonstop. No matter who's choice.........I've endured things he hasn't. Am I to believe because he endured something else than I, that made him more devoted to his lord than I?

Hogwash.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)