AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Love advice - - Dr. Love style.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Cowboycorn
Posted 7/17/2009 11:12 (#778814)
Subject: Love advice - - Dr. Love style.....

north central Oklahoma
THE GORILLA AND THE REDNECK

A small zoo in a backwoods of northern Kansas obtained a very rare species of gorilla.

Within a few weeks the gorilla, a female, became very difficult to handle. Upon examination, the veterinarian determined the problem. The gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, there was no male gorilla available.

Thinking about their problem, the Zoo Director thought of Rich Miller aka Dr. Love,, a redneck part-time farmer responsible for cleaning the turtle cages. Rich, like most rednecks, had little sense but possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of any species.

The Zoo Director thought they might have a solution. Dr. Love was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to mate with the gorilla for $500.00?

Dr. Love showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, he announced that he would accept their offer, but only under five conditions:

"First", Rich said, "I ain't gonna kiss her on the lips.." The Director quickly agreed to this condition.

"Second", he said, "She has to wear a 'Dale Earnhardt Forever' T-shirt." The Director again readily agreed to this condition.

"Third", he said, "you can't never tell no one about this." The Director again readily agreed to this condition.

"Fourth", Rich insisted, "I want all the children raised Southern Baptist." Once again it was agreed.

"And last," he said, "I'll need another week to come up with the $500.00."

=============
Dr. Love - officially NAT "bored" certified

Edited by Cowboycorn 7/17/2009 11:12
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)