AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Viewing previous year yield Pro 700?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

torn
Posted 1/18/2023 15:16 (#10046630 - in reply to #10046389)
Subject: RE: Viewing previous year yield Pro 700?

roaming
BurkFarms - 1/18/2023 11:16

I need to view yields from this past harvest on my pro 700 and it won't allow me too.
Normally I just use my J&M ifarm on the cart for insurance yields but we had problems with the scale system on the cart 2/3's of they way through harvest.

I tried pulling up yield data on my pro 700 today and it says "previous year task" and won't let me look at any of the data. I haven't tried pulling my card and putting it in sms yet. Just planned on jotting bushels down to get turned into for insurance. Is there anyway of selecting to look at 2022 data or do I have to go through sms?

Where are you trying to view the data? On a Run Screen or in Performance > Sum1/Sum2?

For sure you won't be able to view it on a Run Screen. I can't remember for sure, but you might be able to view it in the Summary Screens. If not, then you'll have to read it into SMS.

FYI - to prevent this problem next year, you can go to Toolbox > PF, and change the Season Setup date to a month or two later. February 1, 2024 should work. This means that all data collected until February 1, 2024, will be in the same year, and if you want to look at October 2023 data in January 2024, it won't be a problem. On February 1, 2024, the new year will start.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)