AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CNH Productivity Plus
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 12/4/2022 09:23 (#9964429 - in reply to #9964200)
Subject: RE: CNH Productivity Plus

North of London
In my case the bank allows me to do the payment when it suits me and i set the date it is to be paid.
So I go online and set it up to be paid to the business on the due date (habit from the 1980ies when cash management paid big bonus)
I do have to pay the bill a day before due date as bank 'uses' the money until the next day when they pay the business.

Agree about more businesses setting up online payments.
Only small businesses do not offer that option for me now that Pioneer finally set it up instead of the difficult system they tried using before which I never figured out after several tries so just had to write a cheque to them until this fall. Finally they saw the light.

E Transfer is another option I use for smaller businesses that do not have online.
My account limits me to maximum $2,000 transfer so either have to do more than one transfer or write a cheque.

Understand some have higher limits at other banks so I probably should enquire at my bank to see if it can be raised.

I do get charged a fee for E Transfer after the limited number they allow for free on my account. Still cheaper and more convenient that writing a cheque and usually do not go over my free limit most months
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)