AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Part 1,,Vacation Flight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MaineFarmer
Posted 11/30/2022 15:30 (#9958237)
Subject: Part 1,,Vacation Flight

coast of Maine
Wife and I were just flying to Grand Junction for the holiday.Left Boston on a perfect flying day just at sun up last Tuesday.About an hour into the flight a man setting just in front of us gets up to go to the toilet.he passes me an I here almost a car crash pile of noise.Some screams,a few OhMyGods,,etc.I unhook my seat belt and jump up and there he is laying dead on the 3 young ladies seated directly behind us...I mean DEAD.The skinny steward was likely peeing in his undies as he was confused as a kid.I immediately grabbed him up under his arms and he held the guys arms as we lowered him down to the aisle.No eye movement just loose eyes.Felt for a neck pulse,,zero..laid the back of my hand on his mouth /nose no breathing at all..Well he was not going to die and screw up the vacation so I began doing chest compressions immediately,,,The girls who were landed upon were saying they were going to vomit from the stress(eye roll) ,,So I am pushing and pushing checking and rechecking breathes ... to be continued,,

(IMG-6701 (full).jpg)

(IMG-6700 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG-6701 (full).jpg (73KB - 252 downloads)
Attachments IMG-6700 (full).jpg (81KB - 275 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)