AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Spinal stenosis
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 10/5/2022 07:09 (#9873981 - in reply to #9873148)
Subject: RE: Spinal stenosis

Pittsburg, Kansas

I think both of the above two advice are valid, even though they may seem to contradict.

I have a brother that had a surgery done where he had a pinched nerve affecting one of his arms. If I recall correctly they had to remove some bone so the nerve would not be pinched. It turned out great and he should have had it done sooner as he lost a lot of muscle on that side before having it done. On the other hand had another friend that had back surgery with metal put in his spine to supposedly fix it and had a horrible time over a number of years. Had to have more surgery done to correct the first and the problems just went on and on. He could hardly walk. My wife seems to have good luck going to a chiropractor. I have had three L5 laminectomies many years ago now that gave me great relief after a couple different chiropractors did me hardly any good or in one case made it worse.

The point I am trying to make in the above rambling is some things work for some people, not so much for others. It seems like a complicated situation that there is no one single prefect answer for everyone.

Good to get second opinions and make the best choice possible from those opinions.

Edited by John Burns 10/5/2022 07:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)