AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Phone Case
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Expensive Hobby
Posted 9/30/2022 13:27 (#9867865 - in reply to #9865879)
Subject: RE: Phone Case

NW Missouri
I have nothing but good things to say about lifeproof phone cases. They do protect phones really well. You can drop it into water or onto concrete, etc and it doesn't hurt a thing. After years of use, the phone inside still looks like new when you pull it out. But the other big thing is, they also have a one year warranty and if something goes wrong within that year, you let them know and they send you a new case. With a new one year warranty. And man have those people have lost their @ss on me. They must figure on people trading phones often, or forgetting about the warranty. I don't do either.

I'd say I have had a new case at least once a year for the last 8-10 years and I've paid for 2 of them (the first one and the time I did actually get a new phone). When I sent in my first claim, you had to send them pics, including the serial number of the case, and they processed it and eventually approved it. They must have decided that wasn't worth the effort, because the last few times I have just told them it was bad, and told them the date I got my last one, and they sent me a new one. I guess there was a $7 shipping charge or something.

They have generic belt loop phone holders at Menards that hold an iphone in a lifeproof case just right. I have one, but rarely use it - usually it's in my front jeans pocket.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)