AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So,............glyphosate resistance again...........?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

95h
Posted 7/2/2009 10:12 (#763353 - in reply to #763057)
Subject: RE: everybody's got an angle they're working...

Kittitas Co. Wa. State
"

ABOUT RODALE INSTITUTE

Rodale Institute is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that creates global solutions from the ground up. Our soil scientists and a cooperating network of researchers have documented that organic farming techniques offer the best solution to global warming and famine. We were founded in Kutztown, Pennsylvania, in 1947 by organic pioneer J.I. Rodale. Our Farming Systems Trial®, the longest-running U.S. study comparing organic and conventional farming techniques, is the basis for our practical training to thousands of farmers in Africa, Asia and the Americas. 

Our findings are clear: A global organic transformation will mitigate greenhouse gas emissions in our atmosphere and restore soil fertility. 

Our mission: We improve the health and well-being of people and the planet."
Clearly,, Rodale has an adjenda that is not as 'mainstream' as they advocate on the link page provided. 
If you pay me enough money,, I'll find the scientists and reasearchers to  prove beyond a shadow of a doubt you have 2 heads and remants of 3 arms.......
HSUS comes  to mind as a mirror example of "we just want to help the animals"......  (actually they are powerful advacotes for complete vegatartian diets for America !)

Edited by 95h 7/2/2009 10:12
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)