AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

WARNING ABOUT RAVEN CRUIZER...WHAT TO DO?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

dj dill
Posted 6/24/2009 20:32 (#756009 - in reply to #755936)
Subject: Re: Cruizer update......

lascassas, tn
Two different people from Raven have called me twice this afternoon. Seems that "I misunderstood". The misunderstanding was that they thought that I had cruizer care. For around $250 extended warranty, they will overnight you another that is in their pool of replacements. These are refurbished units. So, you could get one that had been barely used, or one that has been used heavily. I guess this would go on for the three year extended care. They are now saying that they will find mine and send it back to me, fixed, and reimburse me for having it sent overnight. However, if you have cruizer care, why would you have to pay to have it shipped? Makes no sense to me, pay extra for extended warranty and if you need to use it you get a different unit that may have lots more hours on it. Since I had to pay for overnight, I'm wondering if maybe that is just their story now. Anyway, as of 4:30 this afternoon, they are going to find my cruizer and send it back. Funny how many calls I got just a couple of hours after posting on line. I will post when I get it back and see that it works properly.  Thanks for the input, Danny
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)