AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

buhler 435 hyd issues
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

jd8770
Posted 7/5/2022 20:13 (#9735585)
Subject: buhler 435 hyd issues

sc kansas
have a 2008 435 with electric hyd functions. number 1 and 2 outlets won't hold implement up when going done the road. i've checked implement on another tractor and there are no problems with it. switched hose from outlet 1 into outlet 2 and same issue with settling, like 40 seconds to settle to ground. i even switched hoses from side to side of each outlet and the same issue. number 1 and 2 functions are on the same pod, but there are no issues with the pod as it will set raise lower timed functions like it's suppose to. switched hoses to the number 3 outlet and settling issue went away.
also have a hyd temp light coming on and i installed a new temp sender in the hyd resouvoir and idiot light is still occassionaly on. the hyd oil is not hot as i can hold my bare hand on the bottom of the oil tank and can leave it there without getting burnt from high heat. temp sender is about 3 inches from bottom of hyd tank. also can hold onto all the hyd lines on the tractor and they are not exessively hot. only have a problem from about 11:30 in morning till about 6:30 in evening then light stays off and warning beeper stops beeping. thinking it's a instrument cluster issue, but dealer doen't have a clue about any of my issues.

Edited by jd8770 7/5/2022 20:14
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)